Sell Fire Damaged Home
LAS VEGAS NV | SPRING VALLEY NV | PARADISE NV
Fire damage can be costly and trying to sell a fire-damaged home can be challenging. Fortunately, Galindo Group offers Las Vegas NV homeowners the option of selling your home for cash so you no longer have to worry about fixing the damage and paying for the repairs.
How to Sell My Fire-Damaged Home
After you’ve suffered through a house fire, you’re left with two sales options:
- Make repairs: you’ll have to pay for the repairs to make the home habitable again before selling. This may require bids, contractors, inspections, and permits.
- Find a cash home buyer: a cash home buyer or real estate investor will fully restore it (They’ll either need cash or need approval for a rehabilitation/renovation loan)
Keep in mind, you’ll have to disclose the fire damage to any buyer even if the home has been restored, according to Nevada law.
Have a Question or Need an Appointment?
Leave your information below and we will call you back
What are the Advantages of Selling a Fire-Damaged Home for Cash?
Most potential homebuyers don’t want to purchase a home that’s been damaged in a fire even if it has been restored. In addition, many MLS buyers rely on loans and mortgage companies typically won’t provide loans because of habitability guidelines.
By selling your fire-damaged home to a cash buyer, like Galindo Group you’ll be able to sell your house quickly and simply move on. Below are some more advantages of selling your home for cash.
- No realtor/closing costs; you keep the total amount
- The process is much faster
- You sell the home “as is”, you don’t clean or make repairs to the home
- Saves time; restoring a home can take months
- Avoid inspectors, insurance claim adjusters, and contractors
- Eliminate emotional distress
- Begin with a clean slate
- Reduced liability (in the event someone is hurt on your vacant lot)
Sell My Fire Damaged House
We understand how difficult it can be trying to sell a fire-damaged home, not many people are interested, but we are. Galindo Group will make selling your fire-damaged home fast and simple by providing you with a cash offer for your home. You don’t need to make any repairs. We’ll buy your home “as is” and you’ll be able to walk away from your fire-damaged home in as little as a few weeks. So if you’re ready for a fresh start today, contact us. We’ll take the stress out of selling your fire-damaged home.